11.16.2010

Am I Losing My Mind?

My emotional well-being from last Tuesday to this Tuesday is physically palpable.


I wish I could say exactly why.


Honestly, I'm slightly concerned I might have PMDD. If you don't know what that is... well, since there are only like 3 people that can read this blog, I don't know that it's necessary I explain it. You know how to use Google.


But maybe the difference is this: I'm at the end of my rope.


So where did the additional rope come from?


There's only one answer to that question.


It's Him. It's Christ. There's no other option.


Last week, I posted on Facebook, "Is love that thing that makes your heart sing?" Becauses when I don't 'feel' like my heart is singing, I doubt my love.


Today, I sang the words, "My heart will sing no other name: Jesus."


It is that thing that makes my heart sing. But sometimes my heart tries to sing the wrong way... or forgets exactly what it's singing about.


Weeping only lasts a night. How long will this night be? In the shadow of your burdens,
It’s hard for you to see.

Though the trials you may face,
May bring you to your knees.

There’s no better place for you to be,
Then at the end of your abilities.



When you've done all you can to stand,


Stand on Him.

Though all the world around is sinking sand.

When it seems like you just can't go on,
In your weakness, He'll be strong.
When you feel like you've done everything you can,
Just stand.

In the quiet, in the stillness
I know that You are God

In the secret of Your presence
I know there I am restored
When You call I won't refuse
Each new day again I'll choose

There is no one else for me
None but Jesus
Crucified to set me free
Now I live to bring Him praise
In the chaos, in confusion
I know You're Sovereign still
In the moment of my weakness
You give me grace to do Your will



When You call I won't delay
This my song through all my days


All my delight is in You Lord
All of my hope, all of my strength
All my delight is in You Lord, forevermore
You are peace, You are peace
When my fear is crippling
You are true, You are true
Even in my wandering
My heart will sing no other name
Jesus, Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment